DRIVING SCHOOL POLICIES
1. Students must have a G1 Licence before any in-car sessions begin. Students must show their Licence to their instructor at every lesson.
2. Students who already have a recognized Licence may take the complete program and obtain the certification, providing all requirements are met.
3. Pick-up and drop-off at home, school or place of employment within the Bolton area for lessons and Road Test. Additonal fees may apply if out of the area.
4. Students / instructors endeavour to notify 24 hours ahead of lesson cancellations.
5. Students may elect to use the instructor's car for the G1 exit road test for an additional fee of $135, payable prior to the day of the test. G2 exit road test additional fee is $150. These fees include the HST.
6. The road test will be booked by the instructor only after consultation with the student.
7. Students who book their own road tests assume responsibility for going to the test centre.